If your tracking number says that your package has arrived but you haven’t received anything, we suggest doing the following:
- Verify the shipping address on your order that it’s correct
- Look for an attempted delivery notice slip
- Double check your area in case it’s stored in a hidden area
- Check to see if your neighbours or someone in your residence accepted it
- Allow an extra 1-2 days – in rare instances, orders have been marked as delivered before actually arriving
Nest Designs is not responsible for lost or stolen packages, but we’ll try our best to help you recover and track down your package. In cases where your package was not delivered because of an incorrect address, additional shipping fees will apply to reship your package.
If your package is still nowhere to be found after the above steps, please contact us and we’ll do our best to help you out!